Freestyle Sessions are open to competitive skaters of all levels. These time slots are for both private instruction and practicing skating techniques.
(Information for skate times for non-competitve skaters of all ages and skating ability can be found on the PUBLIC SKATE tab above)
Paying for Freestyle
- Skaters must purchase a Punch Card or pay a walk-on fee
- Skaters must purchase ice and sign in at the front desk for the session(s) they will be skating BEFORE stepping on the ice
- If ice time is not paid for prior to going on the ice, the skater and coach will receive one warning
- Freestyle sessions are subject to change. Every effort will be made to give notice of a schedule change 1 full week prior to the change
- Freestyle sessions cannot exceed 22 skaters
- See the Daily Calendar to view Open Freestyle hours.
- 11 half-hour punch: $100
- 11 hour punch: $190
- 20 hour punch: $330
- Monthly Unlimited: $440
- 1 Hour: $22
- Half Hour: $12
All punches are removed in half-hour increments. Each skater must have their own card, no sharing. The skater must sign the log and turn in their punchcard at the front desk just prior to getting on the ice. The skater must pick up their card and sign out immediately upon leaving the ice. The skater will be given a five-minute grace period to allow for bathroom and water breaks, re-tying of skates etc. The skater will be charged an additional half-hour at the six-minute mark. All punchcards are final sale, non-transferable and expire one year from the date purchased.
For additional questions, contact Figure Skating Director: Jenna Reimann