Open Freestyle Sessions are open to competitive skaters of all levels. These times are for both private instruction and practicing skating techniques.
Paying for Open Freestyle
- Skaters must purchase a Punch Card or pay a walk-on fee
- Skaters must purchase ice and sign in at the front desk for the session(s) they will be skating BEFORE stepping on the ice
- If ice time is not paid for prior to going on the ice, the skater and coach will receive one warning
Open Freestyle Schedule
- Freestyle sessions are subject to change. Every effort will be made to give notice of a schedule change 1 full week prior to the change
- Freestyle sessions cannot exceed 22 skaters
- See the Daily Calendar to view Open Freestyle hours.
- 11 half-hour punch: $95
- 11 hour punch: $180
- 20 hour punch: $320
- Monthly Unlimited: $425
- 1 Hour: $22
- Half Hour: $12
For additional questions, contact Figure Skating Director: Jenna Reimann