Public Skate at Willowbrook Ice Arena
CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID
Public skate is for all ages and skating ability. Come out and experience the thrill of ice skating!
Try ice skating for the first time or practice your ice skating skills. Access our Daily Calendar here or through the drop-down menu above for the most accurate days and times Public Skate is offered. For more information please contact us today.
Willowbrook Ice Arena Public Skate Hours
Friday: CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Saturday: CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
*Public Skate hours are subject to change. Please check our Daily Calendar before arriving.
Public Skate Prices
Admission for all ages: $7
Skate Rental: $3
*We do not provide helmet rentals.
Public Skate Rules
- Please skate in a counter-clockwise direction and with the flow of skaters at all times.
- Control your speed, giving the right of way to those in front of you. Weaving in and out of other skaters is prohibited.
- Sitting on the boards is prohibited.
- Carrying children, hanging on to others, or creating trains is prohibited.
- Playing tag or tossing clothes or other objects is prohibited.
- Walkers can only be used by novice skaters in the beginner skating area. No advanced skaters may use walkers.
- Throwing debris or spitting on the ice is prohibited. Profanity and abusive behavior is not allowed.
- Hockey sticks or pucks are not allowed on the ice during public skate.
- Only individuals with skates are allowed on the ice.
- No shoes permitted on the rink surface.
- Skating under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited.
- Electronic devices and cell phones may not be used while on the ice. If taking a picture, please stop skating and move to the edge of the rink.
- Food or drink is not allowed on the ice.
- Rink guards may issue time outs to anyone who repeatedly violates rules. Severe infractions may result in suspension from facility use.
- Rules are subject to change; all rules are not listed. Any behavior deemed unsafe or inappropriate will not be tolerated.
- Ice skating involves some risk. Willowbrook Ice Arena is not liable for any injuries that may result from this activity.
- Please be considerate of one another’s health and safety and act accordingly